Garden designs for small gardens, medium sized gardens and estate gardens. The principal and founder, Kathleen Carson-Asher is a horticulturalist, landscape designer and licensed landscape contractor whose commitment to the collaborative process with clients results in designs that truly reflect your personality and the practical needs of your daily life.
We know that to create your dream garden we will need to incorporate your unique personality with a flow of garden into home.
Your project has four major pieces that should fit together seamlessly; Consultation, Design, Construction, Finishing Details. LANDesignBUILD works with you to make sure that your needs and desires are met during this process. We offer a turn-key design/build process that integrates the critical construction detail elements with the beauty of the finish product.
No Cost Initial On-Site Consultation:
- Project criteria, scope, and potential costs are established
- One hour meeting to discuss initial design possibilities
- Determination if existing conditions site plan/survey is needed
- Establish conceptual Design Fee. Fee can range from $300 to $2,200
Projects may include additional fees for construction detail drawings
- Photos and measurements of site taken
- Initial design sketches prepared
- Collaborative meeting between client and designer to explore design decisions
- Final Design Documents Produced including plans drawn to scale illustrating the entire design
- Cost Estimate prepared based upon design and options selected
- LANDesignBUILD will meet and revise scope of work until client and LDB harmoniously agree upon scope and price of project.
LANDesignBUILD fees include 15% to 20% for overhead, profit and Project Management. Fees are based upon project complexity and location. Our crew will work with specialty subcrontractors when appropriate.
We welcome and value the client’s input at every stage of the process. We strive to understand how you want to use your space, both now and in the future. Our goal is always to give you a result that far surpasses your expectations. We are passionate about bringing your personality to the beauty of your garden.
We incorporate a commitment to Intelligent water use with ecological methods of rebuilding soil, use of native and adapted plants, permaculture principles, sustainability, and organic materials
We design garden structures such as arbors, fences, and pergolas. Water Features properly scaled to the site including fountains, pools and spas, as well as fireplaces, fire pits and outdoor kitchens.
The finishing touches are never compromised. Beautifully composed planting schemes enhanced by subtle water features and night lighting are a signature. Let us bring your garden to life.